Sunday 27 May 2007

These pictures are from the 23rd (Wednesday). It was nice weather at the start of the week. I bought a sprinkler to keep the plants watered on friday and then it started raining and hasn't stoped since. My rain butt I ordered about a month ago still hasn't come. Well it was delivered when i wasn't here and they took it back and broke it and don't have another one. I'm also still waiting for the fence man to get back to me. Mainly becuase there is a shortage of fence panels and he can't get any replacement ones.




So I haven't been in the garden this weekend as it has been raining and I've been painting my door. On Wednesday I tried to thin out and replant the stocks but I'm not sure how sucessfully I've done this.

I had great plans to sow lots of wild flowers in with the grasses, but I was running out of time and the grasses were growing, so I've done it in a very unproper way so I'm not sure if any of the flowers will grow. In with the grasses I've aimed to put some lurkspur seeds at the back and then marigolds, daisies, pansies, scabious and poppies.

The red plant is a paeonie (peony) I've been told.










No comments: