Thursday 17 May 2007

What is the red flower?


It has been raining all week. Some new red flowers have arrived but I don't know what they are. They are in the plants at the left of the grasses but also one smaller plant on the right - which is where you can see the flower in the second picture.

My new seeds finally arrived this week (after a month) so i really need to plant them quickly but it won't stop raining and I've been too busy at work. Hopefully I'll get a bit of time at the weekend. I've got some to go in amongst the grasses. I was planning to plant these before the grasses grew - but as you can see they've already started! I've also got some foxgloves and larkspur to go at the back.

The sweet peas have began to shoot in the bed I planted and the stocks are definitely ready to be thinned out a bit I think.

1 comment:

Tamsin said...

It's a peony I think!